Your card and personal details are protected by encryption when they are sent over the internet. You will be dealing directly with the bank when the payment is made. This interaction is secured with the industry standard Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
How to Order
Delivery is only available to addresses in the UK.
Contact us by email if you want delivery outside of the UK.
Standard items can be ordered on-line or by e-mail, phone or in person.
If you order on-line using a credit or debit card, the full amount will be taken when the order is placed.
If you order by e-mail, phone or in person we will take a 10% deposit with the order and process the balance on your card on the day we despatch the goods. If you pay the balance by cheque, you should allow 4 working days for your cheque to clear before we can despatch.
How to Order Online
Click on the prices for the items you want. Select Collect or Delivered. Click Continue to add more items. When you’ve finished ordering, click Checkout. Click Pay Now to send your order.
Weekday delivery to the UK mainland is included in the Delivered price.
Emailing Your Order
If you prefer not to send your card details on-line, you can email your order and we will contact you by phone to confirm the total price, payment and shipping details.
After we receive your order you will receive a written confirmation indicating an approximate lead time. We ask you to check the details are correct and please read the accompanying fact sheet which includes some important information regarding your order.
When your order is ready we will contact you to arrange delivery.
Outside the local Sheffield area we use a carrier for delivery. Weekday delivery to the UK mainland is included in the price.
Delivery will be on an agreed weekday between 8am and 6pm. It may be possible to deliver some orders on a Saturday – for this there is a charge of £35.
Once a delivery date has been confirmed and the goods despatched, someone must be there to sign for delivery. If you have to leave the house and cannot be there, you can leave a signed note on your door authorising the carrier to deliver to an immediate neighbour or to leave the goods in your garage or porch.
We may levy a £20 charge for non delivery if no-one is there to receive the consignment once a date has been arranged.
Within the Sheffield area we deliver with our own van, Monday-Friday. We can generally offer a 2hour time slot, arranged with the customer.
Contact us for delivery to UK offshore islands and the rest of the world.
Items will be despatched within 7 days.
If there is obvious damage to the consignment, you should refuse to accept the damaged parcels and ask the carrier to return the goods to us. We suggest you accept the undamaged parcels.
Any damage discovered after unpacking must be reported within three days of delivery, we cannot accept liability for claims made after that date.
If you wish to return your order for any reason, it will be subject to the following charges:
• the cost of the collection from your address and delivery to our address;
• any item that has been personalised to your requirements will also be subject to a handling charge of 25%.
• Notice of intention to return any goods must be given within 7 days of receipt.
• Any returned goods must be packed to the standard in which they were sent out. Delivery of any additional packing material supplied by us or any damage resulting from inadequate packaging will be charged to the customer.
• Bringing It All Back Home will arrange collection by a carrier and specify the day of collection. It will not usually be possible to specify an exact time of day.
• You will have to be present to hand the goods to the carrier. A letter specifying the reasons for return should be included with the goods.
• A refund will be processed after inspection and within two days of receipt of the returned goods and you will be notified by phone or e-mail.
• Once we receive your goods and have checked they are in saleable condition we will process a refund onto the original payment method.
Tracking your order
You can track progress of your order by e-mail or phone though we can only give final confirmation of the delivery date when your order is completed.
If you require any further information that cannot be found on our website please contact us by clicking here.
Bringing It All Back Home is a registered data user under the data protection act. We never make your personal details available to other companies for marketing purposes. We may hold your personal details in order to process your order and/or maintain your account.
Keeping In Touch
Bringing It All Back Home may use your details to send you further information on our products and services and to keep you up-to-date with promotional and special offers. If you prefer not to receive such information email us at email@example.com quoting your full name, address and postcode.